Genesis Framework Food Blog Design And Development
With the current popularity of food blogs, it’s important to have a solid website foundation, great design, easy to manage back-end tools, and strong front-end functionality. This will ensure a smooth ride to the top! We’ve worked on this featured food blog design for several years and were delighted to get the opportunity to bring it from our previous design to a new 2015 look.
What makes this food blog design solid?
- WordPress CMS keeps the author’s updating and adding easy!
- It’s built on the Genesis Framework so it will keep up a solid foundation as WordPress updates.
- Simple, clean design elements allow the food photography and recipes to do the work.
- Featured recipe sections allow users to easily find what they’re looking for or just explore on the fly.
- Custom built newsletter optins allow the blogger to quickly connect with readers with updates, new recipes, and products.
- Integrated Google search bar into the food blog design lets cooks quickly find the recipes or ingredients they’re looking for.
- Easy ad management for food blog advertisers.
- Social media sharing buttons allows readers to share the food blog recipes with friends on Twitter and Facebook or save to their Yummly collection.
- The food blog design is fully mobile-responsive and all features of the site transfer seamlessly to tablets and mobile devices.
The recipe index page in this food blog design is on point! The blogger can easily manage what sections to feature on the recipe page with drag-and-drop widget areas with customized grid options, titles, read-more links, and more.
Need a new food blog design or to get yours up-to-date? Let’s chat!