We are best known for our Genesis Developer & Designer skill-sets for WordPress websites. We also love to produce the artistic side of our projects, handle the high-end programming, and consult our clients using best online business practices.
I am a born-and-raised hybrid designer/developer with a love for art. My mom is an art instructor and former draftswomen for Target Corporate, my dad is a retired programming manager for the Control Data Corporation and advertising business owner. This gave me an very early introduction into visual software, programming concepts, and independent business practices.
- I’ve been using Adobe Photoshop and 3D software programs since ’96.
- I started my career as an independent designer/developer in 2001 and have been professionally programming in a variety of paradigms and languages.
- I graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communication with an emphasis in interactive web design.
- After completing college in my mid-twenties, I was immediately hired as the youngest full-time instructor every hired by the college for programming and video game development. I taught several visual design and programming courses.
- I like to learn and stay up-to-date with current tech and programming methods.
- I run 5 miles per day on an elliptical while I learn, experiment, and program on my laptop.
- Aside from work I produce music, draw, get outside, go to concerts, and eat more sushi than most.
I’ve always been a creative person from the homemade cards in grade school to the elective art classes in high school. My goal was to go to college for art but not fine-art. I told my parents that I should just “go with technology” and applied for graphic design school and that was a great decision.
Outside of 3200 Creative you can find me spending time creating hand-made projects, sewing, cooking, dancing to electronic music, or digging in one of my gardens.