Thank you for your interest in 3200 Creative. We are Cathi and Ryan Murray, a digital design and development team of 11 years. We provide a wide variety of website design and development services. We also provide internet business consultation, search engine optimization, print design, digital illustration, and ebook publishing assistance.
We are best known for our Genesis Developer & Designer skill-sets for WordPress websites. We also love to produce the artistic side of our projects, handle the high-end programming, and consult our clients using best online business practices.
I was raised in a household of design and development. My mom is an art instructor and former draftswomen for Target Corporate, my dad is a retired programming manager for the Control Data Corporation and advertising business owner. This gave me an very early introduction into visual software, programming concepts, and independent business practices.
- I’ve been using Adobe Photoshop and 3D software programs since ’96.
- I started my career as an independent designer/developer in 2001 and have been professionally programming in a variety of paradigms and languages.
- I graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communication with an emphasis in interactive web design.
- After completing college in my mid-twenties, I was immediately hired as the youngest full-time instructor ever hired by the college for programming and video game development. I taught several visual design and programming courses.
- I like to learn and stay up-to-date with current tech and programming methods.
- I run 5 miles per day on an elliptical while I learn, experiment, and program on my laptop.
- Aside from work I produce music, draw, get outside, go to concerts, and eat more sushi than most.
I’ve always been a creative person from the homemade cards in grade school to the elective art classes in high school. My goal was to go to college for art but not fine-art. I told my parents that I should just “go with technology” and applied for graphic design school and that was a great decision.
I graduated college with a Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communication with an emphasis in print design. During college I worked at a printing company starting in the hand-bindery and shipping departments. As my college education progressed I moved up in the company to the pre-press department as the person directly between the client and the presses. I continued to work there for seven years. During that time I did freelance graphic design, company branding and promotion, book layout, and for several years was the lead layout and graphic designer for a monthly Minneapolis magazine. I moved my focus to the web by developing and designing online magazines, blogs, and eBook publications. Ryan and I met in college and immediately teamed up in freelance business. We officially started 3200 Creative in 2005.Outside of 3200 Creative you can find me spending time creating hand-made projects, sewing, cooking, dancing to electronic music, or digging in one of my gardens.